Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hubbys Birthday

All the crafting supplies and the budding crafters come out at Birthday time. It is always total chaos in my craft room, but thoroughly enjoyable. My hubby got to enjoy these lovely cards :
 Mine was the rock and roll technique with turtles from a Close to My Heart stamp set
 My 5-year old stamped monkeys - one for each of us, then drew in and colored the tree. He wanted a golden tree trunk and luckily I had a gold metallic Creative Memories pen. He put a gold coin in each monkeys hand too - for good luck. Hes so thoughtful, smart and creative :)
 My 11-year old seems to think he is second in command around here ? Huh ? LOL He stamped and gold embossed this wonderful sheriffs badge from Waltzing Mouse Stamps and used my new Faber Castell white india ink pen to write Dad. I liked how he made his card a different size and stamped sheriff and deputy.
My 9 year old always goes for the animal stamps when he is creating. He wanted to make a peacock and I had just the stamp from Basic Grey. He is the neatest stamper I know, even if its not always straight, its stamped to perfection.

1 comment:

  1. What a creative bunch you have. Fabulous cards - lucky dad !

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)