Saturday, December 31, 2011

Project Life moving into 2012

2011 is coming to and end, wow, that year sure flew. I must say I am happy to see the end of 2011, it hasn't been my favourite year, but I have plans afoot to hopefully enhance 2012 :

One of my New Years Resolutions is to do a Project Life book/s for 2012. I think it will be great and am excited to get started. My life can be quite disorganised with young children, so I'm hoping this project will help me find some order. I am quite disciplined and keep a journal anyway, so really a 12x12 book is just an extension of that. Photograph albums are all well and good, but if I can capture the essence and more of the memory than the photo portrays - I will have achieved my goal :-) Wish me luck.....

Happy New Year and I hope your resolutions go well too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)