Saturday, June 23, 2012

Teacher Thank you's

OK, so the last couple of teacher thank you's are done.

This one is for my school librarians, they are so supportive and encouraging to childhood literacy. They make each child feel special. The library is organised into 4 categories, the name of each I put onto each book - how perfect is that :-) I got the inspiration for this card from the Stampers Connection, the Stampin' Up! demonstrators website. So many GREAT ideas there.

The second card is for the school administrative staff, principal and vice principal. Its been a challenging year with the teachers action, so I felt they deserved a thank you. I love this 3d apple, which is the large heart punch, scored and glued together.


1 comment:

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)