Friday, November 23, 2012

November 2012 ATCs - Friends Matter

This months topic was 'Friends Matter'. I loved how different everybodies were this month.
 Mine was underwear related ! lol I bought this Skipping Stones Designs stamp set ages ago and have used it quite a few times. It was the perfect set for this ATC topic.
I used a piece of Stampington and Co paper, sponged with a variety of distress inks. I stamped the sentiments in SU concord crush ink, then stamped and heat embossed the bra and hanger, paperpiecing the bra with some random patterned paper I found in my paper drawer. Do you like the glittery detail on the bra, edging and on the hanger ? It is done with a Sakura clear gelly roll pen. A few jewels add the bling.
 On the back of my ATC, I did a variety of the bra's in the stamp set, in a few colors. Like I say, if I spend so much time on the front - may as well make the back nice too :-) Its these little details that count.
This months topic was 'Friends Matter'. I loved how different everybodies were this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)