Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter and spring

 Hey, I made an Easter card, I actually think it may be the first I have ever made ! LOL

Nothing religious though, more like white chocolate meets milk chocolate bunny :)
 For this card I did a mixed media acrylic paint background. The filigree cross is from Southern Ridge Trading Company CEL-538, and I painted it with paynes grey acrylic paint and gold acrylic.  The white bunny is also from Southern Ridge Trading Company CEL-546. Its a set of 4 bunnies. The bunny was painted in white acrylic and I sprinkled pink sugar beads on when the paint was wet. 
 The chocolate bunny is from Lost Coast Designs, its an awesome rabbit silhouette with flowers engraved into him. I stamped him in versamark, added heat and stick powder (a glue embossing powder), then heated it and added the pink sugarbeads. I then sprayed him liberally with chocolate brown dylusions ink and added a dot of diamond glaze/crystal effects for his eye. Doesn't he look delicious :)
The grass was cut by hand from an additional strip of the mixed media paper I colored :) 

This months challenge at the Lost Coast Designs blog is 'spring', why not go and check it out, and using a Lost Coast image create something spring themed :)

This months challenge at Southern Ridge Trading Company is anything goes, check it out :) 

Thanks for stopping by x

1 comment:

  1. A super cute card Nikki, I LOVE your bunnies and the whole scene with the cross behind! Tee-hee :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)