Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Wicked Wednesday does Zodiac Signs

Sassy Studio Designs is this weeks sponsor at Wicked Wednesday, and the challenge is zodiac signs. I have used the Pisces image : 

I sized the image and printed it onto X-Press it card stock, this is my favorite for digital image and copics coloring. I used my Wink of Stellar pen to add shimmer to the mermaids tails. I googled the characteristics of a Pisces, and printed out some words from my computer, I tore the edges of the words. Finally I matted the ATC onto a co-ordinating card stock and then added matt medium to some areas and used Crystal glass beads for the bubble effect in the water. 

Thanks for stopping by, please leave me a comment and come and join our zodiac challenge :)

1 comment:

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)