Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Looking forward to Halloween

Oh boy, did I have a hoot creating for this weeks challenge at Wicked Wednesday, which is Halloween.


The eyeball is from a Halloween set by MMedelIllustrations.

I printed the eye, coloured it with copics, fussy cut it and added a layer of diamond glaze. Then left it to dry for about 24 hours. Eyes really do benefit from this glossy look, makes them look much more real.

The background is made with a stencil and dylusions sprays. I tore the edge and typed the words on my typewriter. When everything was glued in place I added some shadows with a charcoal pencil and blending stub. I lightly inked the edge of the ATC in black ink.

The words made me laugh ... look how intently the eye is looking forward to Halloween ... LOL

Thanks for stopping by x

2 comments:

  1. Your eyeball looks SO realistic and contrasts really well against the background - well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...this is spectacular, Nikkki!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)