Thursday, December 1, 2016

Grumpies !

I am participating in a trade, which was to make postcards inspired by a song. My grumpies, from Smeared Ink were giving me the stink eye .. they wanted to play, so out they came :) 

First is a song from the 1980's by The Human League. I liked the surprised look on his face :)

Background is a few gelli prints and I cut them up and collaged them. Grumpy is coloured with copics and fussy cut. The words were created with a small alpha stamp.

The second postcard is giving a bit of love to the Biebs : Justin Bieber rocks ... in my opinion :)

The background is made with dylusions sprays and stencils.  Words typed on my typewriter.

These postcards have gone postal, to the UK and Australia. Hope my partners like them :)



1 comment:

  1. I looooooooooooooove them!!!!
    I have also the Grumpies...
    Maybe one day when I will be less overbooked, we will be able to trade again Nikki. It will be with pleasure as you know.
    Would love receiving one day some card like these ones soooo cute and beautiful! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)