Sunday, April 27, 2014

Colloquial Sayings atc

For my local group of atc traders the title for April was colloquial sayings. I googled it ... OMG so many, some weird but lots of them that I use regularly. But then had to think how I was going to suitably decorate my atc. After much ado I settled on the famous closing line from Gone with the Wind, 'Tomorrow is another day' - thanks for those little pearls of wisdom Scarlett O'Hara, yes, even if today was cr**, you can start again tomorrow ....

This stamp is from Rubber Necker Stamps, its so serene and peaceful. Her swim suit is paper pieced, the rest of her and her hat colored with copics. The sunset sky is sprayed with Lindys Stamp Gang starburst sprays, the sun is actually clear embossed on gold cardstock, its a  Stampscapes symmetry sheet #1 'Suns & Moons'. My sunset gazer is sitting on cork sand ...
Close up of the setting sun :)
Thanks for visiting, please feel free to leave a comment ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)