Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Don't Make Mud

'Color Saturation' was the title for the April Stampotique facebook group trade.

What sprung to mind was how we all ... you, probably you too ... have made mud on your projects. All colors that mix together turn brown ... Its a lesson/learning curve we all travel on.


To make the background I used glossy cardstock, dropped a few drops of alcohol ink onto the card and blew it with a straw. If felt so childishly wonderful to do. lol. I made the mud with molding paste and acrylic paint, and when I applied it to the atc I added the texture to make it look mud-like.

Twinkie had a little arm surgery to make him fit onto the atc ... He was stamped, colors with copics, embossed, fussy cut and then dove straight into that mud.

Hope you like it xxx Please leave a comment so I know you visited xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love these ATC's they are so clever. Well done !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)