Friday, September 19, 2014

Stampotique 'Naughty' atc trade

Making atc's again (oooooooh how I love to make atc's). This time for the Stampotique atc trade I facilitate in the Stampotique facebook group. The title was 'Naughty'. Here is my atc and accompanying tag :)



 This, as you can see, is Minky Girl pole dancing ! LOL I used a sentiment from a Dylusions set - it was just perfect. I made a boo boo though ... I totally forgot to leave her unglued, so she could slide up and down the pole - doh ! I realised the day I mailed the atc's, to the Netherlands and UK. So sorry girls - it was meant to be interactive. Bit disappointing.

The tag features Molly, holding her 'admit one' ticket for the pole dancing show . lol
Thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)