Friday, December 4, 2015

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

There is a new Facebook Christmas themed challenge for Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda.

Here is my make, featuring the Snowman from Carmen's Veranda :


The snowman was stamped in grey memento ink, and the edges sponged.

I colored the scarf separately, it was stamped in orange and fussy cut.

I used a stencil by Tim Holtz and molding paste to add some swirls to the snowman, then added Art Sugar by Prima whilst the paste was still wet. 

The background is made by running the tag through the big shot with a snowflake embossing folder, then colorized it with dylusions sprays. Inka gold was added to the raised parts of the snowflakes when dry, and finally, a sentiment, rhinestones and co-ordinating colored ribbon added.

Thanks for stopping by, please check our the challenge and the other DT's inspiration on our facebook pages :) 

1 comment:

  1. Girlfriend, you killed this one. LOVE the way you created the background and that you used grey to stamp your snowman. I never think of using anything other than black for stamping images. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)