Wednesday, December 30, 2015

New Years ATC

Almost New Year ... lets hope its a good one.

This is an ATC I made for Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge blog, the challenge is Something New, and the sponsor is Lemon Shortbread.

I have used this cute image, Rose Wavy Hair Girl for my New Year ATC :


She is obviously not living in my part of the world as we have a foot of snow ! She's in Australia perhaps ?

The image is coloured with copics and fussy cut. The background was made with my Christmas gift - Nuance Powders by Magenta, a water soluble powder dye. They are so great, I bought them here.

I stamped the words and numbers from sets by Waltzing Mouse Stamps and Close to my Heart.

Thanks for stopping by, and why not come and join us at Wicked Wednesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)