Saturday, January 24, 2015

'Words of Wisdom' ATC

'Words of Wisdom' was the title for this ATC trade. 
The famous Nike quote came to mind, 'Just Do It !' See the logo on his swim shorts ? LOL
This is an Art Impressions stamp called 'Jump In', colored with copics. His swim shorts are paper pieced and the image fussy cut. I added glossy accents to his goggles and a light application of versamark over his body, so that the clear embossing powder only stuck to certain areas, I wanted a wet look :) The background paper is stamped with some water drops by Designs by Ryn, so I thought I would enter this into Ryn's January challenge, something a little different with her stamps :)

Hope my swap partners like this motivational ATC :)

2 comments:

  1. lol. He looks so excited!!! Thanks for posting to my challenge Nikki! Wishing you a great week :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)