Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Altered Magazine Image ATCs

At the Mixed Media ATC trade group, the challenge was altered magazine images. It was actually my suggestion so I had to play ...

I can't tell you what a struggle it was. I have watched lots of youtube videos on this type of collage (Packerdi in particular rocks it), but when I came to actually do it, and cut up a fashion magazine and brochures and other paper materials I had amassed, it was so hard to know what to put where. Decided to try a few things out and heres the results :




It was fun to try out, but I think if I ever do it again I need to leave myself more time and spend longer looking and thinking. Thats what I like about a challenge, always learning :)

Thanks for stopping by x

1 comment:

  1. Love them...especially the fish. I might attempt this sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)