Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Return to School ATC

This weeks sponsor of Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog is Oddball Arts, the title is Back to School. 

Here is my creation, using this gorgeous image, Miss Ann Thrax (image 102) and spooky wording also from Lizzy Love at Oddball Arts :

My new teacher is a spy and for that I am sure
For why else would she carry that bloody eye around with her ?

I resized and printed Miss Ann Thrax small, as you can see here on this 2.5" x 3.5" ATC. I like a challenge when coloring with my copics... LOL. I wanted to see the paper behind her and add this quote from Lizzy Love. 

Come and check out the awesome inspiration and entries over at Wicked Wednesday.
Thanks for stopping by x

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic ATC adn great sentiment to go with it! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)