Monday, November 4, 2013

ATC : Lucky

What an interesting ATC topic .... had to think about this one. That is one of the main things I enjoy about ATC's, it is essentially a mini work of art, you have to decide what to do based on the topic, then make the magic happen on a 2.5 x 3.5" canvas !!! I just love the challenge.

The title was 'Lucky' and we were supposed to include the Canadian penny, which is sadly being phased out.
 I did a digital print of a rainbow and added the Irish saying :

May you always walk in sunshine
May you never want for more
May Irish Angels rest their wings
Right beside your door.

Whilst the ink was still wet I added some clear embossing powder and heated it to highlight some of the colors. It only adhered to some parts, which I loved even more !

The pot was punched from a circle punch and the top punched out with the same punch, I added inca gold to the pot. The shiny penny was inserted with stickles to eminate the gold sparkle of the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Finally the horsheshoe was punched and embossed with Stampers Anonymous aged embossing powder.

And here it the other ATCs for this topic : How fab ..... Love it .....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)