Monday, November 4, 2013

ATC : Travel

Hmmmm another thought provoking ATC title .....

I have this wonderful Hero Arts travel set for the background, which I stamped in versamark and embossed in clear powder. I distressed the edges. The Tim Holtz travel airplane stamp was stamped on clear shrink plastic and heated, reducing it to about 1/6th of its size. It is loose and makes a wonderful embellishment. I used the red and blue bakers twine for an airmail look. So a simple ATC, but very enjoyable :)

These are the other Atcs made by the talented ladies I share this 'hobby' with.

Note : The balcony ATC is actually Juliets balcony, when Romeo is serenading her. The background is made of sand - sooo cool. The maker had just been there on vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)