Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Feathers/Wings atc

Such cool images from Delicious Darkness and Delicious Doodles. The detail always blow me away .... I loved working with this Raven. His sponged background depicts the Northern Lights / Auroro Borealis.
I sponged using a few colors, working lightest to darkest. The raven was sized to fit the atc, printed and fussy cut. White gel pen stars shine in the distance :) Its all about the atmospheric touches you know people ... LOL. I stamped the caw caw onto scrap cardstock, cut it out and glue it into place.

Close up of the northern lights, my raven is positively glowing :)
We get a lot of ravens where we live, that sound is so distinctive.
Thanks for stopping by x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki, sorry to not come and leave you comments very often, I'm always so busy!
    But this time i'm here haha, and I can tell you that your background looks really well like northern lights!!! And yes, your raven is just fabulous and is really glowing! Great ATC as usual. Bises from France! :) Coco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background ! The raven looks slightly spooky to me ! lol
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)