Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Wicked Wednesday atc's : Halloween

Fun challenge this week to create Halloween atc's for Wicked Wednesday atc challenge blog.

I did two, the first is a Dilly Beans image. Here is my atc and a close up of the fab image , which I also entered into the Dilly Beans Challenge this week :) Aren't their images just awesome x


I colored my image with copics, and added some stars / dots. The background was made with strips of washi, then I added a thin layer of gesso to tone it down a bit. 

The second atc was with a funky spider image from QKR Stampede:

I printed the image onto a graph paper and sponged lightly with distress ink, then fussy cut it. I layered this onto brown cardstock and left the top corner where I drew in some more web.

I reprinted the spider image, added a thin layer of acrylic ground for pastels, then when it was dry I used my prisma color pencils to color and blend. So much fun ... I fussy cut the spider and glued over the top of the black spider beneath.
Thanks for visiting :)

3 comments:

  1. Love the little Dilly Beans guy ! He's a cutie !
    The spider is rather nice too ! Love the ATC's you made with them !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow just love both these ATC's Nikki!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, and not too scary, either!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)