Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Stampotique 'Halloween' atc trade

Oh my, did I have fun with this one .... I really am not a Halloween fan, but that's what everyone else over in the Stampotique facebook group wanted, and heck, I only facilitate the trade, I don't choose the topics .... But I was so so happy we chose this, I had a great time :

So here is the front door, you can just see Molly peeking out of the window there.
 But what happens when you open the door, see the hinges on the left side, and there is magnet holding the door closed on the right. Its Molly in all her glory .... With 'Boo' on the inside of the door.
Here is a close up of the added effect of 'Boo'. Yes, Molly has a bobble head ... LOL. She also has layered wings. All these little details make all the difference I think ... Mollys head is embossed with multiple layers of UTEE, its pretty thick and robust, probably like her real life persona :)
Here she is showcased in all her beauty. The background is acrylic pain, with texture added when the paint was wet. Molly was stamped on pale green cardstock. embossed and fussy cut. I added some darker green detailing to her body and arms with a green artist pitt pen. The spiders web you can just see behind Molly was stamped in Versamark and interference purple perfect pearls added, it has a lovely sheen :) The spiders are from a Halloween set by Stampin' Up! The bat is a dollar store plastic embellishment. Mollys face was stamped and embossed in black onto pale ivory cardstock.Some orange artist pitt pen added, then the UTEE as previously mentioned.
 The back is pretty plain, just used small sections of the web stamp and couple of spiders. You can see the Basic Grey magnet there, its pretty strong and I am hoping my atc's make it to their destinations and don't magnetise to too much stuff on their way to USA and UK. I hope my swap partners like them, I enjoyed the process and spent AGES on them.
And so endeth another totally awesome atc trade with a group of uber talented. motivated and supportive artists with the wonderful Stampotique images :)
Thanks for stopping by x

2 comments:

  1. I love this ATC, it is brilliant. Your colouring is getting quite fabulous, miss Nikki !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Corrie x I was always good at coloring, I just have more 'stuff' now, so its even more exciting :) lol

      Delete

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)