Monday, October 6, 2014

Week 5 - Altered Playing Card Challenge

My cards for this week, thank you Claudine Criner for this weekly challenge, I am thoroughly enjoying using various things from my stash ...
 For the first one, I used Molly from Stampotigue, she is slightly altered as you can see, head wear and new wings. I love Molly x
Doing the sponged background was interesting for this one, because amongst all my many stencils I did not have a circle one, so I improvised with a hole punch and one of the playing cards I have not yet gesso'd. Her you can see my work area ..... following along with Claudines blog, although the cards are always different.
 For the second, I actually used an old photograph of my mother as a child, a bridesmaid at a wedding. This one is so subtle, I really enjoyed adding pink and flowers etc.
This is the actual photo, wasn't she beautiful as a young girl x
 Thanks fro stopping by x

1 comment:

  1. Love your altered playing cards ! They are gorgeous, especially the one with your Mum's picture !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)