Sunday, February 27, 2011

Flowers, flowers and more flowers

I am really loving the 'Build a Blossom' stamp set and punch that is in the current mini catalogue. I had fun yesterday making a few cards using just one of the petals, the set is so versatile, easy to use and always yields great results. I am also really enjoying the texturz plates, for a subtle background.
Recipe : Stamp set : Build a Blossom, Just believe
Cardstock : Whisper white, so saffron, pacific point, certain celery
Ink : se saffron, pacific point, certain celery
Accessories : Scallop trim border punch, texturz plate used in the Big Shot.

Recipe : Stamp set : Build a Blossom, Sincere Salutations
Cardstock : Pretty in pink, Bliss blue, Black
Ink : Pretty in pink, black, versamark (heat embossed)
Accessories : texturz plate used in the Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)