Saturday, December 31, 2011

Project Life moving into 2012

2011 is coming to and end, wow, that year sure flew. I must say I am happy to see the end of 2011, it hasn't been my favourite year, but I have plans afoot to hopefully enhance 2012 :

One of my New Years Resolutions is to do a Project Life book/s for 2012. I think it will be great and am excited to get started. My life can be quite disorganised, so I'm hoping this project will help me find some order. I am quite disciplined and keep a journal anyway, so really a 12x12 book is just an extension of that. Photograph albums are all well and good, but if I can capture the essence and more of the memory than the photo portrays - I will have achieved my goal :-) Wish me luck.....

Happy New Year and I hope your resolutions go well too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)