Friday, November 23, 2012

Yee Haw

Lovely new Waltzing Mouse Stamps - ooohhh, aggghhh, sigh ..... lol
They look so beautiful in the packaging, its so hard to open them and 'dirty' them, but 'dirty' them I must !
The stamps first outings was for a couple of friends Birthdays. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK and POLLY
 I searched high and low for a sheriffs badge die cut - Quick Kutz had one - thanks ebay :-)
Do you like the metallic, aged embossed look of the badge ? Stampendous aged copper embossing enamel - how gorgeous is that ! I also embossed around the edge of the central image.
The multi horse thing thats going on there is an idea I saw on the WMS website - I loved it so had to case it. It is so easy to do. I used the same colour ink each time. For the first horse on the left I inked up the horse stamp and stamped it on scrap paper twice, then onto my card front. The middle horse was inked up and stamped off once onto scrap. The final and darker horse was inked and stamped straight onto the card. Cool or what eh.
My favourite things about this card is how well the background native blanket image stamped - LOVE that. The other thing I really like is the boots, stamped in Stampin' Up!s raspberry ripple and then UTEE'd. The little pearls just add a bit of interest and dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)