Monday, January 28, 2013

January SU party

I dont do a lot of SU parties, but during Sale-a-bration they seem to get more popular. I did a party recently and just loved the cards we made :
The Papillion Potpourri stamp set and co-ordinating punch is just fantastic. I colored the rhinestones with sharpie markers to match the butterfly colors and the sentiment is from the Blooming with Kindness stamp set.

 I made another of the triple time stamping cards, using Elements of Style. I stamped the humming bird in pink, brave burgundy for the flowers and then used a blender pen to do a little coloring. The blender pens are so fantastic and easy to use. The embelishment is distressed circles adhered with a brad. The sentiment 'Life in a matter of moments' is just perfect.

Thanks for looking, and have a great day x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)