Saturday, June 29, 2013

Teachers Thank You Cards

Thanking my teachers with homemade cards.

I like doing shaped cards and Spellbinders Nestabilites are perfect for that. I used some Graphic 45 patterned cardstock, Stampin' Up! real red cardstock, ink and flower ribbon. The Eiffel Tower and semtiment are both from Waltzing Mouse Stamps sets.


I recently purchased a Marianne bird die, and it was itching to be used, so I created this thank you card. Isn't that bird with the branch and leaves just adorable :-) The cardbase was naturals white Stampin' Up! cardstock, the doily is the PTI parisian doily, the sentiment and die co-ordinating stamp are from Waltzing Mouse and the flowers are from the Tim Holtz tattered flowers die. The background stamp is a retired Stampin' Up! stamp, which I stamped in versamark and then colored with perfect pearls - in real life it was a much more subtle shimmer than it appears in this photo.



Anyway, the teachers appreciated the cards, so I was happy.

Have a great day, thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)