Tuesday, July 8, 2014

'Under the sea' atc

I had sooooo much fun making this atc. And yes, incase you are wondering, the fish is farting ... hence the brown bubbles. LOL It amused me greatly.
 And then I had to show my enjoyment of this atc by making the fish 'laugh out loud' on the back of the atc.
To make this atc I adhered some predominately green patterned paper to the atc, torn into seaweed shapes. I then used my gelatos for the background, adding some pen squiggles and translucent molding paste - my new pet squeeze ! The fish by Dylusions was stamped, colored with gelatos and cut out. The bubbles are also from the same stamp set and have been colored brown with my india ink pens, with a little hint of white. I glued it all together, with a sentiment from a digital set by The Sailing Pineapple. Then I doodled  around the edge and taadaaaar .... a farting fish .... LOL

Never a dull moment around here ... I tell ya ..... Have a fun day everyone x

1 comment:

  1. This one also is great!! Love this fish and the bubbles, yum! Coco xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)