Tuesday, November 24, 2015

New Star Wars Movie

Anyone as excited as this dude about the new Star Wars movie ? Look he is all dressed and ready to go to the premier LOL


This is an ATC, featuring the wonderful and most quirky image from WonderStrange Arts. I colored the image with copics and gold pencil. I added diamond glaze to the glasses.

The background was a technique that I learned from watching an Andy Skinner video on youtube. Then I masked off a few areas and painted the background black, some white acrylic splashes added.

The dude is standing on a gold washi gound, and the words were typed on my typewriter and colored with metallic gold gelato :)

Just created this as a little fun to brighten my day, thanks for stopping by :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)