Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Tic Tac Toe

This weeks challenge at Wicked Wednesday is a Tic Tac Toe Board : 


How much fun to get inspiration from this. For my ATC I used : red and green, girly, washi tape and stickles.

Here is my ATC, using the cute image by All Dressed Up, called Magical Woodland. There are extra parts to the image you buy, another toadstool and flowers, but my background was already busy enough so I left them out.


The fairy and toadstool are colored with copics, faber castell india ink pens and prisma color pencils. I added sparkly stickles to her wings. 

The background is painted with distress paints in three shades of green, then I used a bottle cap to stamp the red circles. I used a stencil for the smaller pink circles and when it was dry did a little white doodling. I used pink because I had wanted to soften everything up from the harsher greens and reds, and thought my little woodland fairy needed to be super feminine.

I added two torn strips of pink flower washi across the bottom and my word, 'believe' is from a Tim Holtz sticker pack. I painted it pink to tie in with the other pink :)

Here is a close up of her :


Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment for me 
and come join us over at Wicked Wednesday :)

I am also entering this fairy into the All Dressed Up challenge in their Facebook group, the challenge is Stars or Snowflakes - I think my little pink snowflakes qualify :)

Wicked Wednesday : Tic Tac Toe
All Dressed Up : Stars or Snowflakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)