Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Christmas Gift Tag

The challenge at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity is entitled 'Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas'. Lost Coast Designs and Carmens Veranda have some awesome and unique Christmas images. Check them out :)

Here I have used the awesome Snowman image from Carmen's Veranda.  What I liked most about him is that he is over 4" high and easy to colour and fussy cut, great for lots of Christmas gift giving.


I also used the snowman to make an ATC. In this monochromatic ATC I would like to acknowledge that not everybody has a great time during the festive season. It fills some with dread and sadness. Its not always jolly :(  The blue also is for the cold and icy snowman.


This background of the ATC is made with paint chips that I cut up, edged with blue gelli roll pen and clear embossed. I used the same Snowman image as above and edged the ATC in brown ink. Words are typed on my typewriter. I used a die for the icicles at the top.

Thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)