Monday, November 4, 2013

Computer issues

If you are wondering why there haven't been any posts for a while, its not anything to do with me, the culprit was my pc ! grrrrr .....

The motherboard on my pc decided enough was enough and she wasn't playing any more ! So began the search for, acquisition of and set up of the new computer: A Mac no less ! So I should also add the re-education .... lol

I am still learning, but am LOVING my new computer. The Mac is very intuitive for the most part. The photo option I am still trying to figure out, especially uploading to the blog and tagging with my name, blog address etc. I still have to figure that out .... But didn't want to delay, so am uploading lots of cards, canvas, mixed media pages etc today. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)