Monday, November 4, 2013

Worry Less canvas

I heard someone say this a while ago, "Worry less, giggle more". It has now become my new motto !

Having recently recreated my craft room, I thought I would make myself a canvas. It is actually one of the wooden box canvases. I adhered an 8x8 piece of water color paper to the front and used that for sponging, stamping, gel medium, stencilling, molding paste etc, etc. I actually prefered it to working on a canvas as it is a hard background, much easier to stamp and apply pressure to. The blanket stitch edges were done with a We are Memory Keepers sew it (I think its called, but its ink not a hole maker).

The letters are die cut from a news print paper, using a Papertrey Ink alphabet die set.

This wooden canvas now has pride of place in my craft room :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)