Thursday, September 18, 2014

Wonderful You

Recently I made a wedding card using pieces from Southern Ridge Trading chipboard set WDG-310, the female silhouette/bride and sentiment 'love'. The other pieces in the set are a male figure and hearts. So I thought I would utilize these other pieces for a simple anniversary or male appreciation card for my hubby - we are approaching our 16th year wedding anniversary :) 
The male figure is painted with black acrylic. His bow tie, buttons and the smallest heart from the set are painted in a burgundy acrylic paint. Glitter embossing powder was used for the Stampotique heart banner. The little 'you' is from a stamp set from Waltzing Mouse Stamps. 
The sentiment 'wonderful' is debossed using a Ranger folder and detail added with a geli roll clear glitter pen. I love the contrast of the subtle glitter with the strong red heart.
Thanks for visiting x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)