Saturday, May 30, 2015

Calling Hitchcock fans ...

For my Lost Coast Designs design team post today, I am showing a little love to the great man himself, Alfred Hitchcock : 
This is a 4" x 4" card, featuring two stamps, Fourth Dimension from Lost Coast Designs and Alfred Hitchcock Standing from Carmen's Veranda.

I love the old Hitchcock movies, and some of his quotes are great, like this one :

"Drama is life with the dull bits cut out"

I colored my background with distress inks, stamped the Fourth Dimension over it in black, then colored a random selection with a white gel pen. I die cut a black film strip, added some detailing, distressed it and backed the photo strip holes with co-ordinating cardstock. Hitchcock is stamped in black and colored with inktense pencils. I added a layer of transparency over him and wrote the quote by hand :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your Hitchcock tribute! I think he's very captivating. Enough so that I took a class in college all about his films and the man himself. Kinda sick dude, but really interesting and intriguing at the same time. Well done, Nikki!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)