Monday, May 16, 2016

But tomorrow may rain ...

A quick recycled make, with a butterfly my friend Corrie sent to me on a tag :

I made this for the colour challenge at the Vera Lane Studios Facebook group.

The grasses are from a set called Snail's Pace. And the words are from a set called SunnyFor the background I created an embossed look with a doily die, then colourised it with Dylusions inks and distress ink. The grasses are coloured with copics and white sharpie. 

I really liked how all these different elements came together, and it felt good to recycle :)
Thanks for stopping by x

1 comment:

  1. The first thing I noticed was the rich color of your background. Should've guessed you'd gotten Dylusional! Beautiful make, Nikki!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)