Friday, May 6, 2016

Celebrating Women

We have a challenge at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity to celebrate women, Women Rule the World. It has been going on for a few days now and there has been wonderful  daily inspiration from the DT. 

I am celebrating women by using this beautiful Cosmos Face image as the main feature on my card : 

The background is made with the purple tones of nuance powders, they are water soluble and I just love the interesting backgrounds they create. I stamped onto the background when it was dry with the script image from the Leonardo Accessories Set and embossed it in white. I then stamped Cosmos Face in black versamark onto the background and embossed it. Cosmos Face was then stamped onto cream card stock in memento ink and coloured with copics and prisma colour pencils. I then fussy cut the main part of the image and glued over the top of the black stamped image. I like the way the black sort of shadows her.

Finally I stamped the Wish from Dictionary Words onto velum with stazon.

A close up, do you like her co-ordinating eye shadow ? :


Thanks for stopping by, please check out the event at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity, and join the fun :) If you link up your project by May 15th, you will be in with the chance of winning the $10 shopping spree at Lost Coast Designs or Carmen's Veranda



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)