Friday, May 20, 2016

I've still go it !

Today I am sharing some fun Artist Trading Card's (ATC's) I made.
And I am over on the VLVS blog too :) 

The star of the show is Senior Lady doing split by Viva Las VegaStamps!


Isn't she fun. Seriously, can you imagine being able to do the splits in later life. Kudos to her. 

In the background that I have also used a stamp from the most current release, Squiggly star collage.

The background is made up of torn music paper, acrylic paint and black and white ink.

A close up :


I actually made a series of these ATC's, here they are : 


Thanks for stopping by, Nikki x


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous, Nikki! Loving your background. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ya! Go, woman! This is so cute and cool...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)