Monday, May 2, 2016

Diamonds ATC

Today I would like to share an ATC with you today, featuring the gorgeous gal Manga Goth Dots from Lost Coast Designs. 


This was made for the challenge at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity to add a splash of neon or bright colour. I think the pink is pretty bright here, it makes the flowers in her hair appear even bigger !

This gorgeous gal is coloured with copics and gelli roll pen for her dress. I wanted to give it a PVC, leather sort of look. She is pretty sassy wouldn't you agree? Hence the words from the song 'Single Ladies' by Beyonce :
"If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it"

See the bling on her finger ? Looks like someone 'liked it' ! LOL

For the background I have used two background stamps. Firstly I stamped Grunge Black Swirl from Carmen's Veranda in a taupe color. Then I stamped the Fourth Dimension stamp from Lost Coast Designs in peacock feathers distress ink and embossed with iridescent ice embossing powder.  I don't normally use much bling, but really thought this ATC was calling out for it. 

Finally I added a few more gems to the background, the words which I typed on my typewriter and I edged the ATC in black ink.

Thanks for stopping by and please leave me a comment if you feel so inclined :)

Have a lovely day, Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)