Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Just Fly ...

Every week Vera Lane Studios comes out with new sets of images. Its so fun, and there is a facebook group with an active trade group. If you like fun and whimsical you should check it out :) 

I made a card with a Dylusions ink background using images from the newest set from Vera Lane Studios, her name is Wink and the set if called Just Fly. Wink is coloured with copics : 


Look at the full sentiment and other image, how fab are they : 


I also made an ATC for Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge blog, featuring the adorable flying cat, whose name is Catfly :


The background is painted in blue and grey acrylic paint and then I used brown acrylic paint through part of a stencil. I also edged the atc with the paint. Doesn't it look awesome, and so easy to do. Catfly is coloured with copics and clear embossed. The words typed on my typewriter :)

Thanks for stopping by x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)