Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Magazine Eyes ATC trade

The trade at Vera Lane Studios Facebook group this month is Magazine Eyes. Well mine is entitled 'Magazine Eye' LOL. I thought the double words 'eye eye' were perfect for my one eyed card :) Eye Eye is what British bobbies traditionally were said to say " eye eye, whats going on here then?". 


The background is dylusions sprays. I have used a few different images from different Vera Lane Studios for my ATC : The Flower is from Bird Day, a new release today actually. I cut the centre of the flower out and used a magazine image, which I enhanced with white acrylic paint and a layer of diamond glaze. I also used the frog from Kiss the Frog set. The cloud is from Helgas Hedgehog. And finally the puddle is from The Little Sailor. Everything is coloured with copics and fussy cut.

Thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment:

  1. Also really fabulous and so fun haha!!!! It makes me smile a lot, I've pinned it on my 'humorous' board, it well deserves the pin (as many of your terrific ATCs dear Nikki).
    Hugs Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)