Wednesday, June 8, 2016

I'm the King of the castle

This weeks challenge at the Stampotique Designers blog is 'All creatures great and small'. The host is Nellie van Leeuwen. I love all my critter stamps from Stampotique. It was hard to choose but today Dog by Roc Nicholas was calling (or should I say barking) to me ....


I used distress paint, prisma pencils, charcoal pencil and a white paint pen. I cut his crown out from gold gloss paper, added some jewels and typed the words on my typewriter.

I am taking part in ICAD this year but am a bit behind, this will also be for the day 2 pyramid challenge :)

Thanks for stopping by x

I made Top3 at the Stampotique Designers Challenge .. always an honour - thank you :)

9 comments:

  1. Ahh love the dogs ... It's great
    Thanks for joining the challenge this week at the SDC blog
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dogs on your card, perfect for SDC this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha so funny cool!
    Thanks for joining us at Stampotique this week :)

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous!!! Made me smile Thanks for joining the Stampotique DC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Nikki :) :) :)
    thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Nikki ! Thanks for joining us over at Stampotique !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fab Nikki, it makes me smile. Thanks so much for joining in with our Stampotique challenge. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)