Thursday, January 21, 2016

A few cards :

I made a New Years Resolution to make and send more cards. So aiming to make one a day and build up a stock. I'm sure that like me, you occasionally have to rush making a card .... it really can detract from the pleasure of creating doesn't it. So this year I have a plan to just enjoy my creative endeavours :) 

So here's a few recent makes : 

Firstly a Birthday card using nuance powders for the background and a Grumpy from Smeared Ink (sadly no longer available). The speech bubble is from Stampin' Up! :


The second card is for my sons Birthday. This image is from Vera Lane Studios, from a set called Mothers Love. And the sentiment from Stampology, called Billboard. The image is coloured with copics, the background and clouds with acrylic paint.


2 comments:

  1. Way to go, Nikki! A very worthy goal to be sure. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh Nikki... Everything is SO fabulous!!!!!
    I wish you a lot of success to come in MANY DTs.... That would be well deserved :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)