Wednesday, March 2, 2016

'Girly' ATC

Wicked Wednesdays challenge this week is to make a 'girly' ATC. The sponsor is the awesome SLS Lines. I have used Cute Goth girl with Teddy :


The background is a patterned butterfly paper. The image is coloured with copics, sharpie white acrylic pen and Faber Castell artist pitt pen. I fussy cut and clear embossed her, and typed the words on my typewriter. Isn't she cute :) And that song will be playing in my head for the rest of today, maybe yours too ? LOL

SLS Lines have an inspired by movie/book/song challenge on their blog HERE ... so I will be entering this for sure :)

Thanks for visiting x

1 comment:

  1. She's got pretty teeth that's for sure ! haha, very funny Nikki!
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)