Monday, February 29, 2016

Stargazer ATC

The new release from Vera Lane Studios is this lovely star gal, I decided this needed to be a night sky :

She is coloured with copics and gel pen, as is the moon and the starry ground she is standing on.

The purple part of the background is a gelli® print. The orange I painted and then used molding paste through a stencil. I splattered white acrylic paint onto the background and finally added some fussy cut stars from the galaxy/milky way image in the set.
I made two of these ATCs. I have been trading them at an ATC trading group on Facebook, and now make one for me to keep since I am enjoying them so much :) 


 Thanks for stopping by, why not visit the Vera Lane Etsy store, or come and join the fun and get some inspiration from the facebook group.

Here is the complete set for Star :






1 comment:

  1. How sweet ! You are having a good time aren't you ! :o)
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)