Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Home ... Where the Heart is ATC

Another ATC featuring the gorgeous images from Vera Lane Studios. I can honestly say I am having the most fun ever with these images.

This is Maison, and I can see many possibilities with her and love and home related projects, dont you just love her X


The background is a gelli® print. I used whipped spackle through a stencil for the butterflies, then added white embossing powder to them. I also stamped the words from a retired stamp set and white embossed them too. I love how the whipped spackle puffs up when you heat it, even more dimension :) I punched some circles from the gelli print and added them with butterflies I punched from the Martha Stewart Butterfly punch. The gal was resized in word and printed on my ink jet printer. I coloured her with copics. Finally I glued everything together and doodled around the edge with my new Sharpie paint pen.

Thanks so much for stopping by x 

1 comment:

  1. She's lovely, Nikki. I have yet to try heating spackle but must definitely give it a go. Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)