Monday, February 1, 2016

Tape and Ticket

Gorgeous new images from the Floral Park Collection by Vera Lane Studios : Introducing  Tape and Ticket, a set of 5 digital images :


This is 'Ticket', with the very apt quote from Dr Seuss. I love the quote, and that book is so inspirational and positive.


Ticket was resized in word and printed. She is coloured with copics and gel pen. And I sponged the ticket with ink. She was fussy cut.

I used script patterned paper as the background of the ATC. Then I cut the tickets with a tag die from  a gelli® print, and I added the black detail with pen. I glued them down and decided to darken up the space between the tickets with a grey artist pitt pen. I printed the ticket from the Vera Lane Studios set and sponged it to match my gal. Everything was stuck down, and the edge of the ATC sponged with the purple ink :)

I love the colours here, the purple against the blue, yellow and grey :)

Now meet Tape : Isn't she adorable ? Look at that pensive look on her face ...


Tape was resized to fit my ATC and printed. I coloured her with copics, then cut her out and left a border, which I coloured black afterwards.

The background is made using a yellow ATC background. I used a numbers stencil and coloured molding paste black. When it was try I sprayed with orange dylusions spray. Then I ran a piece of velum through my xyron to make a sticker and stuck it over the background. I did this because the background was so bright and busy, it was over powering the other details.

For the tape and strip across the bottom. I printed a larger tape gal and cut it down to be just the tape part. I coloured a strip of white cardstock with the blue copics I did Tapes hair with, and typed the words. Then glued it all together :)

I am loving these gals from Vera Lane Studios, cant wait to see whats coming next week ...

2 comments:

  1. These images are BRILLIANT!!! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so freaking awesome!! You really did a fantastic job on both backgrounds. Just so darn cool!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)