Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Crayon ATC

I made an ATC using a new digi set by Vera Lane Studios called Crayon de Couleur, I liked all the bright colour for this happy little ATC :



This ATC has two gelli® prints in the background, the purple sky and the teal ground. I wrote the words to the rainbow song .. red and yellow and pink and green etc....  in sharpie white acrylic paint pen on the background. The rainbow and girl are resized in word and printed. The rainbow is coloured with inktense pencils and copic. The girl is coloured with copics and sharpie white acrylic pen highlights added to her and the rainbow. Finally I embossed her with clear powder and cut up the words to include them. I matted the ATC onto plain white card stock.

Thanks for stopping by x

4 comments:

  1. She gives a whole new meaning to 'a box full of crayons' - love all her pretty colours and the words are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one and the two previous too are fantastic Nikki!! :) Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)