Thursday, February 25, 2016

Bookmarks

I am a big reader, and making bookmarks is my fave this to make, well after ATC's that is ! LOL 

I have made a number of bookmarks recently, using the awesome images from Vera Lane Studios. They are long and thin - perfect for a bookmark shape, and because they are digital images I can re-size them to whatever works for me. Here I have used the bookmark die from Papertrey Ink.  

I have a variety of mediums, including copics, stamping, acrylic paint, gel pen, india ink etc etc. They have been laminated and ribbon toppers added :



These bookmarks, and more will be sent to friends and also abandoned in various places. I love to abandon artwork, its such a rewarding thing to do. More info at the Artist Network HERE, but also there are other online resources and there is a very active art abandonment facebook group.

The two bookmarks together :

And another I have made features another of the images in the set. This is taking part in a pay-it forward art share at my Facebook group, Craft Chat




1 comment:

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)