Friday, December 26, 2014

Sea Otter Boy

I made this for a HUGE sea otter fan, and I came across this wonderful image from Rachel Huddleston / Miss Rach, she has some great digital whimsical animals. Here is the image Sea Otter Love made into a plaque for my sons bedroom door :
 A close up of this adorable little sea otter x
The otter is colored with copics and prisma colored pencils :) 
I actually gave a donation to the World Wildlife Foundation this year, for the protection of these animals and their environments. It was nice to give to a cause like this rather than buy more stuff !
Thanks for stopping by x

2 comments:

  1. Nikki this is fantastic I bet your son just loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's absolutely adorable Nikki!!! You son must love it!!!! :D And always good to serve a good cause like this...
    I send you hugs from my hols, we are in the montains! :D and my two twins are skiing for the very first time, they never saw the snow before haha :) Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love, your comments make my day :)